Stagg Universal Tripod Triple Guitar Stand - Black Review

Stagg Universal Tripod Triple Guitar Stand - Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am concerned about the stability of it. I feel that it would fall over with more than a slight knock. I wish I'd spent a bit more money and gotten a better stand.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stagg Universal Tripod Triple Guitar Stand - Black

Product Description:
This tripod stand is the perfect solution for guitarists who have multiple guitars and want to store them together.Stagg's triple tripod stand safely cradles the bodys and necks of 3 guitars at once in rubberized forks that protect the finish and action of your instrument.Leaning your guitar against the wall can lead to a warped neck, which quickly affects the playability.Don't damage your investment - get your guitars the treatment they deserve with a Stagg triple tripod stand!

Buy NowGet 67% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Stagg Universal Tripod Triple Guitar Stand - Black now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment