Gallien-Krueger Backline 600 Bass Amplifier (300 Watt, 2 Channel) Review

Gallien-Krueger Backline 600 Bass Amplifier
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am completely satisfied with this amp.It is everything it is advertised to be.It has plenty of power,with power to spare.Iam using it professionally,pushing it thru an Ampeg cab with two 15" JBL's .It has exceptional tonal and drive qualities.Very versitile,yet in a light weight configuration.Why carry around a heavy tube head,when this little puppy has every thing you need.?Igive it a five star+Rating.I purchased it thru Amazon.The delivery was prompt,packaging good and I
am completely satisfied with the product and Amazon.!!!!!!!!
John Rushford,Brenda,Arizona

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gallien-Krueger Backline 600 Bass Amplifier (300 Watt, 2 Channel)

Product Description:
Affordability, power, and diverse features place the Gallien-Krueger Backline 600 head in the forefront of the product line. Featuring 300W of power, distortion/sustain & clean channels, full 4-band active EQ and adjustable contour, the Backline 600 packs quite a punch for the price!

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Gallien-Krueger Backline 600 Bass Amplifier (300 Watt, 2 Channel) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment