Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I pulled this out of the box my first thought was how attractive it is.Jet black with bright white stitching and shiny gold hardware.It was sharp.But I did notice some things I would change about it.
Pros
-Attractive look.
-The top and body seem quite sturdy and solid.
-The top is contoured, not flat.
-It has four gold-plated feet on the back and on the bottom.The bottom feet allow you to stand it up vertically.It's not very stable, but it can be done.
-Lined with rich emerald green velvet.The insides are even more attractive than the outsides.
-Fits my Yamaha like a glove.It fits so tight I actually have to push it in.
-Has a storage box (as I think most hard cases do).
-Comes with a locking buckle and key.A rather primitive one, but it will keep the honest people out.
Cons
-There are six buckles, which I think is excessive.
-The hinges look flimsy.
-My guitar has a sling, and the fit is so tight I have difficulty stuffing it in.
-No room for music books, unlike the gig bag I had before.Probably won't be an issue for most people.
-The carry handle is thick, bulky and cheaply made.Looks like it will probably break after a short while.Had it not been for that I would have given it 5 stars.
So overall it's a good case for the money.It will definitely protect my guitar from the Samsonite gorilla.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Musicians Gear Hardshell Case for Classical Guitar
Product Description:
The Musician's Gear Classical Guitar Case is vintage in every detail from the heavy-duty arched top to the crushed velvet interior. Features black Tolex covering, 6 locking mechanisms, an accessory compartment, and more. Modeled after pre-war style cases.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Musicians Gear Hardshell Case for Classical Guitar now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment