Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)A collection of 30 separate articles, each about a big name in the bass world.The names span lots of styles too.And whatever your style, I think the whole book is worth reading, because I even picked up some goodideas from players or genres that I wasn't particularly into.Some of thearticles focused more on the artists's equipment, for some it was theirband history, others it was more focused on their style.This is actuallywhy I didn't give it a full 5 stars.The Chris Squire article, forexample, is just him explaining what equipment he uses, and as much as I'minterested in what other players are using to get their sounds, I wouldalso like to have gotten a few playing tips from Squire.Still, it's agreat "encylopedia" of sorts for any bass player, and I believethat any player who reads the articles will learn something helpful.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bass Heroes
Product Description:
From the publisher of Electric Bass Guitar comes Bass Heroes, interviews with 30 of the worldÕs greatest bass players.ItÕs a collection of interviews spanning the past 25 years, adapted from Guitar Player magazine.The interviews here feature some of the best players who ever lived, regardless of stylistic leanings.Divided into rock, jazz, studio and pop, and blues and funk, all the greats are included... from Monk Montgomery to Paul McCartney to James Jamerson and John Patitucci.This book also features private lessons with luminaries such as Billy Sheehan.These select musicians come alive in their own words as they discuss topics ranging from early musical influences to unique playing and recording techniques and their favorite basses and amps.8-1/2 inch. X 11 inch..208 pages.30 photos.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Bass Heroes now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment