Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-Bass Pickup Review

Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-Bass Pickup
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have an Ibanez GSR100.. was my first bass and I really love this axe... has a emotional link with me, the only thing that I hate was the tone.. so I choose this great Pickups. Now I'm replacing my fender with this "pimped" new bass in a few songs on my gigs... Also I'm thinking in change de fender's pickups to the QP for jazz.. :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-Bass Pickup

Product Description:
This Precision pickup is for musicians who want maximum output and extended frequency range. Large quarter-inch wide pole pieces expand the magnetic field and extend the frequency range from low to high end for a fat, full, punchy sound with midrange presence. The Seymourized TM design balances the coils with the magnets for great sustain and harmonics.Pickup cover included Tonal Characteristic: High output with lots of clarity and high-end punch.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-Bass Pickup now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment