Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just received my Ministar Basstar 5F about 5 minutes ago.The first thing I noticed was that it ships in a generic box.So when I first opened it, I thought they had sent me a 4 string fretted bass.That's not really a big deal though.Upon inspection though, I noticed a nice sized crack right under the truss rod adjuster.That problem is what I had read in the previous review for this item, so I'm beginning to think it is more or less a design flaw with this particular product.I have not played it as I am fearful that tightening the strings may cause more damage.The image of this product shows three control knobs, however it is listed as only having volume and tone.The latter is correct.The third "knob" is actually a nutt used to connect the strap/sitting arms to the bass.Although I do like the design of them, the grooves that they are supposed to sit in are not wide enough.This causes the nut to barely screw on and makes for a flimsy hold.I will be returning this product ASAP.At this point I am not sure whether or not I will request a different one, or just move on to something of a better quality and less versatility.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ministar AMS-BASSTAR 5F Fretless Electric Bass Guitar (5 String, Natural Maple, 34 Scale)
Product Description:
Ministar guitars and basses are designed to be the worlds smallest full size guitars and basses. Ministar instruments are patented or patent pending due to their unique capabilities or design. When you play a Ministar guitar or bass, you will be amazed by the "FAT" sound, the "LONG SUSTAIN", and the "PLAYABILITY" offered by each model. "No Body Gets A Better Sound" than Ministar, and they're ready to go where you go. Ministar instruments fly through airport security and fit easily in the overhead compartment. The BASSTAR 5F is a 5 string fretless bass that features a 34" scale, fretless fingerboard with side position markers, 1 dual alnico pickup, die cast tuners, volume and tone control, an adjustable nut and bridge, and full length truss rod. Included are a carrying bag with shoulder strap, bass strap, instrument cord, arm rest, and rods for playing while standing or sitting.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Ministar AMS-BASSTAR 5F Fretless Electric Bass Guitar (5 String, Natural Maple, 34 Scale) now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment