Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I paid under $20 for this, and it's certainly worth that price. The only place it looks cheap is the underside of the sliding pad, which is white felt. It works fine, just looks a little 'unfinished.' I got this strap for a play at a professional theater company; it was a bio-musical set in the 1940's. I really came to like it over the course of rehearsals and performances (about eight weeks). In several scenes I needed to wear the guitar slung across my back, and found that this strap left enough room on the endpin for the addition of a cotter pin clip from the hardware store, which cost about 50 cents and never failed to hold the thing securely. A six dollar Martin guitar strap button attached the other end to the headstock. So there was the solution for wearing an acoustic guitar with a built-in pickup upside-down without worry - $18 strap, $6 button, $.50 cotter clip. The sliding pad can be removed if you so desire, but the slots in it are a good place to stick an extra pick, so I left them on.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fender Standard Vintage Strap
Product Description:
The Fender standard Vintage strap is the classic leather Fender straps that's been around for decades.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Fender Standard Vintage Strap now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment