DR Strings Hot Pink - Extra-Life Pink Coated Bass 45-105 Review

DR Strings Hot Pink - Extra-Life Pink Coated Bass 45-105
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
LOVE these strings.I got them because they were pink and thought they looked a little more girly on my charcoal gray Dynabass.When I got them on, I really loved them for their quality.These things last FOREVER and after almost a year (YES,I said a YEAR) I still only have to SLIGHTLY tune when I get ready to play.The pink did wear off a little on the E sting where a pick was used, but it isnt that noticeable.I finger pick so if I had not let someone else use a pick on them, I am sure they would still have all the pink all them. The strings are really smooth with hardly any screeching noise or snagging when I slide my fingers up and down the fret board. The only thing smoother were those plastic coated strings, but I think you sacrifice sound quality with those...not these, they have a really clean, mellow tone that I use playing contemporary Christian and soft rock.Have seen them in peacock blue which looked really cool, but the pink strings have sort of become my signature.Just wish these weren't so hard to find.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DR Strings Hot Pink - Extra-Life Pink Coated Bass 45-105

Product Description:
DR's EXTRA-Life Hot Pink bass guitar strings offer players a superior hot pink coated string without sacrificing the crisp tone, clarity, and volume of traditional DR HandMade Strings. EXTRA-Life places a super thin advanced .0003" coating on the plain strings and on the wrap wire. Awesome hot pink color!

Buy NowGet 48% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about DR Strings Hot Pink - Extra-Life Pink Coated Bass 45-105 now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment