Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Decent 2" guitar strap.
Here's my formula for getting a four star review.
Start at three stars.
-1 star for the color being off, not as pictured.
The light color in the tweed is BRIGHT yellow.
The leather ends are almost orange.
I put this on my Candy Apple Fender Stratocaster and feel like I should be playing lead for Ronald & The McDonaldland Band.
+1 star for being long enough.I'm 6'2", 250lbs, most econo-straps end up being way too short for me.No problem here.
+1 star value for the money.The Fender tweed straps are tough and last forever (this isn't my first) and usually look very classy.A good choice for the budget minded guitarist.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fender 2 Vintage Tweed Strap
Product Description:
The Fender 2" Vintage Tweed Strap oozes classic Fender vibe, plus it's practically indestructable!
Want to read more honest consumer review about Fender 2 Vintage Tweed Strap now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment