Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I own gig bags marketed by Fender, Warwick, Carvin and Musicians Friend but, the World Tour bag is the best value for the money in my opinion. I have found it to be very well constructed with better padding than most; zippers that don't bind; pockets which will actually hold what I need to carry; handles and straps which are well attached and conveniently located; sizing which actually allow my basses to fit without straining seams or requiring all my tuning keys to be arranged so that they are parallel to the neck. Too bad I didn't find this bag earlier as I could have spared myself the disappointment and saved some money. The World Tour bag is now my first choice when I take the basses out for rehearsal or gigs while the others I own are merely keeping off the dust and keeping my "babies" warm.
Click Here to see more reviews about: World Tour BG20D Deluxe 20mm Bass Guitar Gig Bag
Product Description:
World Tour's Deluxe 20mm Series of Guitar Gig Bags are their top-of-the-line, professional quality bags designed and built for the rigors of the road.The bags feature 20mm of high density padding on all sides, covered with a water resistant, PVC backed Cordura exterior material and fine scratch-proof Cordura interior.Other features include- gusseted triple pocket storage, traditional handle, rear handle and back-pack style transport attachment, interior neck tuner and bridge patches to prevent tearing, heavy-duty 10mm zippers with oversize pulls, rubber base feet and a 5 Year Warranty.
Want to read more honest consumer review about World Tour BG20D Deluxe 20mm Bass Guitar Gig Bag now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment