Rock Bass Lines (Berklee Guide) Review

Rock Bass Lines
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I found this to be a quick and easy guide. Many instructional books are filled with a lot of extra information and never get to the point. In "Rock Bass Lines" I was able to get right to the heart of playing. The CD provided was exceptional in that it played each song four times. In this way I was able to hear the song with and without the bass line. It is really an incredible teaching tool. I plan on purchasing other editions by Joe Santerre.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rock Bass Lines (Berklee Guide)

Product Description:
Learn the art of creating solid rock bass lines! Whether you're an aspiring or a seasoned bass player, this workshop will help you play with attitude and confidence. It contains a gold mine of riffs and lines found in your favorite rock tunes, exercises to help you develop your own rock bass lines, and strategies for locking in with the drummer and making your line groove. Play along with the killer tracks on the accompanying CD in eight different rock styles.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Rock Bass Lines (Berklee Guide) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment