Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am very happy with my Levy's Real Leather strap. I,especially, enjoy the secure feeling that I experience when playing my 33 pound electric guitar. This suits my carefree mental and physical flow when I am playing to an audience with the full knowledge that my guitar is secure around my neck. I,also, am impressed with the leather tool work as you can see the four symbols of a deck of 52. Only a joker would rely on a cheap plastic strap. Thank you, Levy's.
Mr.Jim
Click Here to see more reviews about: Levy's Leathers 2 1/2 Leather Guitar Strap with Playing Card Suits,Black
Product Description:
2-1/2"-wide leather guitar strap with leather playing card suit inlays and suede backing. Adjustable from 43" to 51".
Want to read more honest consumer review about Levy's Leathers 2 1/2 Leather Guitar Strap with Playing Card Suits,Black now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment