EVH Premium Extra Long Guitar Strap Review

EVH Premium Extra Long Guitar Strap
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As others have noted this strap is far too long for your average guitar player, unless you want your guitar around your knees. I'm 5' 11" and have had a wolfgang strap for years, it is a great length but wore out so I bought this strap and when adjusted to the shortest length is was to low for me. Luckily I use a Shure wireless system and I could double wrap the strap in the belt pack and take up some slack to make this strap usable. I also use the clip ends that Eddie has used for years and that helped to shorten things alittle bit but not enough.

I have heard that a new 54" version is available which I wish I would have bought instead. Measure your strap first and make sure this will work for you. The quality is good, not quite as good as the Peavey wolfgang strap but real close.

Click Here to see more reviews about: EVH Premium Extra Long Guitar Strap

Product Description:
The extra-long EVH guitar strap, crafted from premium quality leatherette, slings your guitar comfortably over your shoulder in big-rock EVH style. Easily and quickly adjust the guitar strap's length from its shortened length of 52" via fabric hook-and-loop fasteners to as long as 72".

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about EVH Premium Extra Long Guitar Strap now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment