The Essential Jaco Pastorius (Bass Recorded Versions) Review

The Essential Jaco Pastorius
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I grew up playing bass.When I first started, all I wanted to do was to be able to play like Jaco.This book lays out very clearly all of the notes Jaco played on these recordings and alows you to (slowly for me) start hammering out the different licks and tricks and grooves.I appreciate this book much more as an older and more mature bass player, because I can now actually pull off many of the songs with Jaco's technique very nicely.Playing Jaco's material with any kind of finesse is not easy.So what this book so amazingly offers is the notes, the hard work and practice to get it right is up to you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Essential Jaco Pastorius (Bass Recorded Versions)

Product Description:
Note-for-note transcriptions with tab of Jaco's brilliant bass work on 16 songs: Amerika * Birdland * Blackbird * The Chicken * Chromatic Fantasy * Come On, Come Over * Continuum * Donna Lee * Invitation * Liberty City * Opus Pocus * Portrait of Tracy * River People * Soul Intro * Teen Town * Word of Mouth.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about The Essential Jaco Pastorius (Bass Recorded Versions) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment