Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Round Wound Bass Guitar Strings Set Review

Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Round Wound Bass Guitar Strings Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Hybrids are the best strings I have purchased so far. The E and A strings are thick enough where if I detune, (which my band likes to play in Drop D and Drop C) I don't get that "clunky" sound. The D and G strings are also the perfect thickness for faster fretting and even tapping!

On top of the good quality of the strings, the service from the seller was excellent! If they sell 5-String sets then I will most likely be back after the holidays!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Round Wound Bass Guitar Strings Set

Product Description:
The Slinky wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. They produce well balanced all around good sound. One set of strings gauges 45-65-85-105.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Round Wound Bass Guitar Strings Set now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment