Vandoren Traditional Bass Clarinet Reeds, Strength 2.5 Box of 5 Review

Vandoren Traditional Bass Clarinet Reeds, Strength 2.5 Box of 5
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These are usually the recommended "step-up" reeds for woodwind players. The quality of these reeds are mediocre at best--there are maybe 2 good reeds out of a whole box, even after you adjust them through filing and sanding. When you get a good reed from the box, it can produce a great, warm tone, but it's a rare event. When I first used them I thought they were the greatest things on the planet...until I tried other reeds. Vandoren reeds are okay, maybe as a substitute until you can order your favorites. As a step-up, Rico La Voz are better. I'd also recommend Rico Grand Concert or Reserve, as well as Gonzales.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vandoren Traditional Bass Clarinet Reeds, Strength 2.5 Box of 5

Product Description:
###############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

Buy NowGet 58% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Vandoren Traditional Bass Clarinet Reeds, Strength 2.5 Box of 5 now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment