Line 6 Bass PODxt Live Review

Line 6 Bass PODxt Live
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really enjoy the amp models and most of the effects. Really easy to use and program.The synth modes I can live without, though.I just can't see myself using them.I made myself two different presets for everyday/gig use.I've been playing bass for about 23 years now, and I don't think I've had this much fun with an effects pedal board since I started.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Line 6 Bass PODxt Live

Product Description:
The power of Bass PODxt is now at your feet for pro stage use!With its rugged steel construction, 11 channel select and effect on/off footswitches, and built-in volume/tweak pedal, Bass PODxt Live is ready to take years of real world gig abuse.Included are over 50 stompbox, synth, and studio effects, 28 amp models, plus 22 cab and 4 mic models.Bass PODxt Live delivers 6 simultaneous effects including stompbox and studio effects that can be flexibly routed to meet your unique sonic needs.Features include a dedicated compressor and 6 band semi-parametric EQ, discreet dry and modeled outputs, biamp output mode with selectable crossover, USB digital I/O, and a Variax Bass digital input so you can call up a fully customized bass, amp, and effect setup all by stepping on a single footswitch.

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Line 6 Bass PODxt Live now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment