Eden WP-100 Navigator Bass Preamp Review

Eden WP-100 Navigator Bass Preamp
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had my eye on this preamp for years.I finally decided to bite the bullet and get it.I should have bought it a long time ago.I've used a WT800 amp since 1996, but the WP100 takes it to the next level.Any bassist can plug-and-play through any amp, but to do so with Eden equipment misses out on the full range of tonal possibilities.I paired it with a Yorkville AP2020 amplifier and bi-amp through Eden D-410XLT and Eden D-115XLT cabinets.The nice thing about the WP100 is I can change amps for different applications and still have its full range of tone shaping features.For the discriminating bassist, it's the ultimate tone shaping tool.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eden WP-100 Navigator Bass Preamp

Product Description:
The exciting Eden WP-100 Navigator Bass Preamp features a tube input stage, compressor with variable threshold and rate controls, tube character control, enhance control, and Eden's famous semi-parametric EQ. The WP-100 Bass Preamp also features D.I. output control on the front of the unit, a mono pre-EQ loop, stereo post-EQ, side-chain loop with front panel blend pot, variable crossover, stereo LED ouptut meters, tuner out, stereo and mono XLR ouptuts, and a defeatable limiter. Eden duplicates front-panel controls for compressor defeat, enhance, mute-to-tune, and turbo boost on a footswitch with lighted indicators that you connect to the WP-100 Navigator Bass Preamp via a standard MIDI cable.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Eden WP-100 Navigator Bass Preamp now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment