Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have found "Afro-Cuban Slap Bass Lines" to be very enjoyable. I have always wanted to learn new styles and this book, along with the CD has greatly improved my skills. The CD helped me develop the desired style, whether it be cha cha cha or Afro-Cubano, ata quick pace. I found myself playing along to the complete song tracks quickly and easily. I highly recommend this book.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Afro-Cuban Slap Bass Lines (Book and CD)
Product Description:
Afro-Cuban rhythms are hot! Now you will learn to play slap bass in seven popular Afro-Cuban styles: Cha cha, son montuno, Afro-Cuban 6/8, Latin jazz, and Latin jazz in seven. Whether you read tablature or traditinoal notation, you will quickly learn all these styles and develop your slap bass techniques to create style-appropriate articulations. The included CD has percussion tracks, play-along tracks and complete songs to help you improve your groove to an Afro-Cuban rhythm. Grammy-winning bassist Oscar Stagnaro is one of today's top palyers and a pioneer in bass education. He is an associate professor at Berklee College of Music, where he helped found the Latin bass studies department. He is co-author of the Latin Bass Book.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Afro-Cuban Slap Bass Lines (Book and CD) now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment