Musician's Gear Elite Bass Gig Bag, Tweed Review

Musician's Gear Elite Bass Gig Bag, Tweed
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am extremely pleased with the quality of this gigbag. I own alot of guitars and am always buying more. They are all eventually going in these inexpensive durable really nice to look at gigbags. Lots of storage space too! I bought the classic "Yellow Tweed" and it is very sturdy and looks great. I'll be buying again and again till I have every color!! Trust me, I've been a bassist for 37 years and gone through many cheapo bags. This is "INEXPENSIVE" $30.00... NOT CHEAP JUNK!
BUY IT! BUY IT! I'ts All You'll Ever Need!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Musician's Gear Elite Bass Gig Bag, Tweed

Product Description:
The Musician's Gear Elite Bass Gig Bag is covered in the same high-grade twill found on vintage tweed cases. 1" of high-density foam keeps your loved one safe. No-scratch interior lining with reinforced panels for extra headstock and bridge protection. Case has shoulder straps for backpacking. Includes a handy accessory pocket.

Buy NowGet 63% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Musician's Gear Elite Bass Gig Bag, Tweed now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment