Tech 21 CS-VT SansAmp Character Series, VT Bass Review

Tech 21 CS-VT SansAmp Character Series, VT Bass
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had this pedal for about 2 months and I am still in love with it. It gives you the grind of an SVT all the way to full bore distortion. Very responsive tone knobs; a little goes a long way. I use this pedal for rehearsal through a P.A. and for recording to the computer straight to my M-Audio Delta card. I like using it so much it lives on my pedal board which feeds into my Makbass LMII. My only compliant is the lack of a low z output, which can be found on the other Sansamp D.I.s. I guess for the price there had to be a cutback somewhere. I can't recommend this pedal enough.
http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/characterseries.html

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tech 21 CS-VT SansAmp Character Series, VT Bass

Product Description:
Explore and custom tailor bass tube amp tones from early '60s to classic super valve. Use as a pre-amp, stomp box, and to record direct.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Tech 21 CS-VT SansAmp Character Series, VT Bass now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment