Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I played bass, this was the case that was recommended to me since I didn't want a hardshell one. It wasn't expensive, looked like it had good protection, and was easy to carry. Everything about this case is good, though if you look around, you can find one just like it for a little cheaper. There's not a lot to say about a bass case, but I'll list out the main pros:
-it's light, and you're pretty much just going to feel the weight of the bass itself
-the padding is very good, and whenever my bass was in the case and fell over, the volume and tone knobs were in their original settings
-you get the extra storage pockets for cables, strings, papers, picks, whatever you need
The only cons are that I don't care much for the Road Runner logo, and that the handle could've been reinforced better. There were some times when I'd be walking with it, and sometimes the handle felt a bit loose, but it never came off. Still, for any bassist that doesn't want to lug around a hardshell case when walking to gigs, this is a good deal.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Road Runner Express Bass Guitar Gig Bag
Product Description:
Made of padded 600D nylon, the Road Runner Bass Guitar Gig Bag will keep your axe safe from bumps and scratches.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Road Runner Express Bass Guitar Gig Bag now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment