Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love the idea of this strap--it should be a cheap way to make any guitar more ergonomically forgiving. But I couldn't get it to work for me. Whatever I did, the weight fell on me right shoulder only, and the left-side strap just hung loosely.
Perhaps this is because I wear my guitar quite high--much higher than the man in the product picture above. But most guitarists with ergonomic worries DO wear their guitars high (it's better for the fretting-hand wrist).
Click Here to see more reviews about: Planet Waves 2 Planet Waves DARE Guitar Strap - Black
Product Description:
Planet Waves has teamed up with product designer Troy Dare to bring you the patented Dare Strap. Unlike conventional straps, the Dare Strap allows your to equally distribute the weight of your instrument over both shoulders.Great for heavy instruments and players with back / neck conditions.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Planet Waves 2 Planet Waves DARE Guitar Strap - Black now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment