Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is one of the first bass books I bought when I first started to study the electric bass. I bought it, not because I was a big country fan, but because I thought I could handle the music. As I started working on thematerial, I began to become more curious about the music itself and startedlistening to some of the artistsrecommended. I've been listening eversince. I'm now a big Patsy Cline, Hank Williams andWillie Nelson fan. Iknew of them before this, of course, but I had never really given them aserious listen. I'm listening now. Highly recommended.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lost Art of Country Bass Book/CD
Product Description:
An introduction to country bass for electric or upright players. This book/CD pack is an insiderÕs look at country bass playing on stage and in the studio. The book includes lessons and music in the style of Hank Williams, Lefty Frizzel, Marty Stuart, David Ball, and more. The CD includes 35 songs with full band backing. YouÕll learn classic and modern country bass lines, how to be a studio bassist, how to read music with the Nashville Number System, and more! A killer country primer.Õ Bass Player magazine
Want to read more honest consumer review about Lost Art of Country Bass Book/CD now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment