Gator Cases Cobra Series Reinforced Padded Classical Guitar Bag (Black, Dreadnought Guitar) Review

Gator Cases Cobra Series Reinforced Padded Classical Guitar Bag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The case arrived today and I was so surprised at the thickness of the padding within the case.This is a nice case that will hold my classical / flamenco guitar in it very nicely along with my music book, strings, tuner and keys and phone.Whatever you need.

The main purpose it serves for me is so that I don't have to keep lugging my hard case to guitar lessons and I don't have to carry an extra backpack.NICE!

The case also comes with backpack-like shoulder straps so if you were riding a bike or walking ... you could carry it easily.

A wonderful case for the money and more than I expected.Quality zipper (tough) and thick denier nylon.Good stuff!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gator Cases Cobra Series Reinforced Padded Classical Guitar Bag (Black, Dreadnought Guitar)

Product Description:
Gator Cases G-Cobra-Class Heavy Duty Side Reinforced Padded Classical Guitar Bag Black

Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Gator Cases Cobra Series Reinforced Padded Classical Guitar Bag (Black, Dreadnought Guitar) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment