FastTrack Bass Songbook 1 - Level 1 (Fast Track Music Instruction) Review

FastTrack Bass Songbook 1 - Level 1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I borrowed the first 'method' book in the series, "FastTrack Bass", from the library and I liked it so well that I decided to buy the "Songbook1". I like the tune selection and the CD is great to play along with.Unlike the first book with its' many exercises and examples, this volume has only full length tunes. After I have these down pat I'll no doubt go for "Songbook2".

Click Here to see more reviews about: FastTrack Bass Songbook 1 - Level 1 (Fast Track Music Instruction)

Product Description:
The FastTrack songbooks were designed to supplement the FastTrack method books, but also can be used independently. They feature 8 copyrighted songs by artists including The Beatles, Eric Clapton, Van Morrison, and Van Halen.Perfect for Weekend Warrior or beginning band type atmospheres.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about FastTrack Bass Songbook 1 - Level 1 (Fast Track Music Instruction) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment