GHS Strings Electric Bass Set (Bassic Medium, Nickel Steel, 4-String, Long Scale) Review

GHS Strings Electric Bass Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
"Entry level."Conjures up images of cars with roll-up windows and cloth seats, doesn't it?Not necessarily "inferior," just "no frills."Well, "entry level" describes these strings perfectly.To be clear: These are fine strings that carry the GHS name and associated quality.The set I got was well-packaged, fresh, and after a good poppin'-n'-slappin' session, stayed in tune just fine.
So what's "entry level" about them?They don't have that silky feel that the high-buck sets have, and the ends aren't silk wrapped.I'm not sure how to describe it, but they just have a je-ne-sais-quoi that whispers "strings that came on the bass when I bought it."Again, that's not to say they are bad strings--they are just, like I said, "entry level."
Who should buy these strings?If you are a teenager that wouldn't know Elixir from a Lexus, these are for you.If you are a MS/HS Jazz Band director that hasn't changed the strings on that old Fender in I-can't-remember-when, these are for you.If you have a surprise gig tomorrow and just want nice fresh strings (that you fully intend to rip off the next day and put "the good ones on"), these are for you.If you are a pro, or even a semi-pro, and the bass you play set you back at least four figures, skip these.In fact, if you are at that level, you must be reading this review for pure enjoyment, 'cause you already know what strings you prefer, and I'll bet you a doughnut that Bassics ain't them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: GHS Strings Electric Bass Set (Bassic Medium, Nickel Steel, 4-String, Long Scale)

Product Description:
GHS Electric Bass Guitar Round Wound 4 String Nickel Steel Medium 44 -106 Roundwound Nickel-Plated Steel! An excellent bass string at an economical price. These strings are wound entirely on automated machines and have unsilked end

Buy NowGet 59% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about GHS Strings Electric Bass Set (Bassic Medium, Nickel Steel, 4-String, Long Scale) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment