Monster S100-I-6 Standard 100 1/4-Inch Instrument Cable (6 Feet) Review

Monster S100-I-6 Standard 100 1/4 inch Instrument Cable
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a keyboard player, and in the past I had been spending $40-$60 for Monster's "delegated" keyboard cables.But suddenly one shorted out on me after only several months use, causing me to question the "Monster mystique."I began to compare the Monster keyboard cables with cheap, "off-brand" guitar cables and couldn't hear any difference.No question it's a well-made, trustworthy (but not indestructible or infallible) cable, but I'm no longer committed to it at any price.However, at Amazon's current "value" price for this particular Monster cable, it's a no-brainer.Moreover, I no longer have hesitations about purchasing a cable that doesn't say "piano" or "keyboard" on it.(One of my Monster keyboard cables even came with one end designated for the amp and the other for the instrument--but it was hard to see which was which in a dimly lit club.)

As for length, 6 feet is ideal if you're playing through your own amp (my preference).If you're plugging into a board or P.A. system, you'll want anywhere from 12 feet to 25 feet.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Monster S100-I-6 Standard 100 1/4 Inch Instrument Cable (6 Feet)

Product Description:
6 ft. - straight 1/4" plugs

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Monster S100-I-6 Standard 100 1/4 Inch Instrument Cable (6 Feet) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment