Dean Bass in the Box Review

Dean Bass in the Box
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This functions well for the money, but there is one drawback. The cord on the headphones is not long enough to go around my chin! I cannot believe that this particular design flaw was not caught. I have lots of headphones with my stereo, MP3, ham radio, etc., and I have never had this particular problem, ever.I'm a large guy, 6'4", and I wear a 7-7/8 hat. A regular sized person has no problem. I use another headset with the unit, which allows a lot of string noise through. However, with headphones that seal around the ear, you have higher volume.

It is a really good concept though, as I can plunk away for hours and not raise the ire of my wife. If you are an average sized person, this is a flawless item.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dean Bass in the Box

Product Description:
The Dean Bass in a Box Bass Headphone Amp lets you plug in your bass, put on the headphones, and start playing. You'll hear the coolest, punchiest bass tones you've ever heard. Has a flat/normal/bright selector. Line output, Perfect for practice, fits in you case!Bass in Box~Includes Headphones~Flat/Normal/Bright Selector

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Dean Bass in the Box now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment