Hal Leonard Bass Method - Complete Edition: Books 1, 2 and 3 Bound Together in One Easy-to-Use Volume! Review

Hal Leonard Bass Method - Complete Edition: Books 1, 2 and 3 Bound Together in One Easy-to-Use Volume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been teaching individual bass and guitar lessons for 10 years now after having taught music (band and choir) in the public school system.I'm always on the lookout for better/more thorough/more complete method books to help my students achieve their goals.I have found this method to be very thorough without being boring.The cd accompaniment tracks are great and I use them as the "test"....the students must play along with the track successfully before moving on.If you are considering this book, you are making a good choice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hal Leonard Bass Method - Complete Edition: Books 1, 2 and 3 Bound Together in One Easy-to-Use Volume

Product Description:
The critically acclaimed Hal Leonard Electric Bass Method - Second Edition in a handy composite edition! Contains 3 books and 3 CDs for Levels 1, 2 and 3.

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Hal Leonard Bass Method - Complete Edition: Books 1, 2 and 3 Bound Together in One Easy-to-Use Volume now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment