Bass Fitness - An Exercising Handbook (Guitar School) Review

Bass Fitness - An Exercising Handbook
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Aight, here's the thing. This book is boring. yup. boring. And you're thinking, "Well, if it's boring, then why'd you give it 5 stars?". Because as a musician you have some choices to make. Playing exciting material poorely, or... play boring material well so that you can play exciting material well.
When I purchased this book I had recently made the decision to switch to a fluid 4 finger right hand method. And this book, although written for left hand method, has the potential to help you mentally seperate all 8 of your primary usable digits. I wrote out opposable right hand patterns to play the written left hand exercises, and I must tell you it has been a journey. But then again I think I've probly doubled in ability in the last year and I attribute much of that to this text. If you purchase this book and practice one of these a day, starting at 60bpm and working to 180, while using at least 12 positions for 20 or so minutes... I guarentee you, you will be a stronger bassists. But then again thats a lot of commitment. If your looking for simple chop builders this might not be for you. Although these exersices are relativly simple, they still require a strength of will.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bass Fitness - An Exercising Handbook (Guitar School)

Product Description:
A series of technique book/audio packages created for the purposeful building and development of your chops. Each volume is written by an expert in that particular technique. And with the inclusion of audio - either CD or cassette - the added dimension of hearing exactly how to play particular grooves and techniques makes this truly like a private lesson. The added use of photos makes the lessons complete! The purpose of this book is to provide the aspiring bass player with a wide variety of finger exercises for developing the techniques necessary to succeed in todayÕs music scene. It can also play an important role in a bass playerÕs daily practicing program. The 200 exercises are designed to help increase your speed, improve your dexterity, develop accuracy and promote finger independence. Recommended by world-acclaimed bass players, music schools and music magazines, this is the ultimate bass handbook.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Bass Fitness - An Exercising Handbook (Guitar School) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment